I was recently tagged to write 11 things, (or something like that). However, I am afraid I probably won't be doing any more tag type things anymore. I've just got back from an amazing trip to London so I thought I would post this instead.
11 Amazing Things about London!
1. Gosh Comics - My friend took me there and it has to literally be the best comics store I have ever been in!
2. The Folio society - such beautiful books, most of them for adults which made me realise that there is a lot more hope for me ever to do Illustrations for a book publisher.
3. Brick lane - I spent so much time at Brick lane this time in London. North of the curry area there are just so many cool galleries and bars/cafes.
4. Greek animators with an amazing sense of humour - I went to an animation party/meeting (words can't describe it) called "See no evil" in a place called Cafe 1001 when I was in Brick Lane last Tuesday night. It was such a cool event and we got to see a talk from two animators from a Greek company called Nomint. They had a hilarious dark twisted sense of humour and were also wearing Santa hats at the time.
5. Watching Rise of the Guardians and going absolutely crazy when the Hobbit trailer came on.
6. Going to Covent Garden everyday just to use the Apple store internet
7. So many Bikes!
8. Oh Bikes
9. How can I not mention going to the Speedys cafe where Sherlock is filmed! The food from the cafe is actually surprisingly cheap.
10. Nobrow shop (enough said)
11. Nobrow studio (enough said)
Listening to: Flying Lotus
Reading: A feast for crows
Watching: Adventure Time
Eating: fruit loaf
Drinking: hot damson cordial